Thursday, October 22, 2009

I think they're working

I see that my last post was in August.... I'll be honest..I couldn't remember where my blog was or what I called it.... But the meds are working!!!??? Seriously I can tell something is working. I don't know if it's just my attitude or attitude/meds/working out..... probably the second one. I do feel better.. not so depressed about where my life is at. Going to go check out a Fashion Design school with GK the first of November. For a while I've been looking at my live as if it's over, I'm 52, I'm old and life if over for me.... Now I just wait to die.... Sad I know...Then something happened... again probably the meds finally kicking in. I'm starting to see that life isn't over... I can accomplish things...Like a childhood dream of fashion design.... GK is supporting me 100% on this. During a conversation with my precious sister/BFF telling her I was going to check it out but realized I'd be mid to late 50's before I completed it. She informed that Julia Childs didn't start until she was in her middle age....That was a very good statement/gift from sister.... I will remember that. Now I've got to close and get house picked up and ready for dinner with GK and JM.....

No comments:

Post a Comment