Sunday, August 23, 2009

getting hormones in check

started my first new meds on august 19. have to start new ones every 3 days. First one was to take at night and Janet said it could make me really groggy in the morning. It didn't... in fact I had a hard time sleeping. 2 night... same thing, hard time sleeping. 3 night.... ditto... was supposed to take the thyroid meds on the 3rd day but couldn't get the script filled. Finally went to Arlington and got the meds. have to take on an empty stomach in the morning. did it this morning. after 2 weeks I start taking 2 a day. my weight is around 164. I've started working at a gym close to the house so hopefully between that and meds I start feeling and being healthier and loosing some of this FAT.... I really don't like being overweight. OH and an FYI.... my drinking of spirits (wine) has slowed down to maybe not even a drink a week and have tried to switch to red which is probably why I've slowed down.. that stuff is nasty! GK is loosing weight, maining is front part (beer gut). He's on thyroid meds also.... who knows we both may end up a pretty good lookin couple. Will try to post everyday about the meds... I go back to see Janet on Nov 24 after blood work being done again to go over the findings.....

No comments:

Post a Comment